Bea, my best Spanish friend in Iceland and my best friend's girlfriend, what can I say about her? Words are not enough. I remember when I first met her, it was in the Keilir Center, and she just entered in the common room and said: I am Bea, I have just came from India, I have been doing a humanitarian assistance and I thought, such a nice girl. Well, I wasn't wrong, she really is.
With her I had so much party, we went to all the crazy pubs in Reykjavík and we were joking all the time.
I could count on her all times telling her all my things anytime, no matter the time, right? ;)
For this things and much more, I will miss you so much Bea, but I know i leave you in good hands next semester in Iceland, right Michi? ;)
Take care and see you soon.


1 comentario:
Hay mi currete, que solete eres.
No tienes ni las mas mínima idea de todo lo que te voy a echar de menos este semestre.
Que sepas que te espero en Burgos, bueno, más bien en Medina de Pomar en cuanto vuelva de Islandia.
Cuidate mucho y que tengas mucha mucha suerte buscando curro, aunque estoy segura que ninguna empresa se quiere perder tu potencial (por cierto) espero que te lleves la tacita al trabajo desde el primer día, para que te acuerdes de mí y de Michi!!!!
Un besito amorrrrrrrr
Bea
Publicar un comentario