Panorama de Reykjavík

Panorama de Reykjavík

jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2008

My friend Cathrine

And the last, but not the less important, I finish my category of entries dedicated to friends with Cathrine's. What can I say a part than she is the best Danish of the world? ;)

She was one of the first persons to talk to me in the introduction days in Keilir Center, and from that day, one of the closest persons of this Erasmus. And even though the tendency in this Erasmus was to be with the people of your own country.

She was my mate of almost all trips, and I have to say it, a very good driver! We enjoyed so much in all of them. The trips I will remember the most will be to Landmannalaugar, where we thought we were kidnapped by our guide, hehe, and also the trip to Snæfellsnes, were we saw the most wonderful natural phenomena, the Aurora Borealis, with beers and other funny things...

And finally, she was the best tour guide in Denmark and Sweden, if she hadn't help me, I would have been lost in both places. Thank you so much for that and for inviting me to such a nice "Hygge" evening with you and your family, I will never forget it.

I hope to see you soon and be your guide to Spain, I will miss you too!

No hay comentarios: